- Connecting to a Jabber server with a Lotus Sametime client. Specialty adapter would need to be able to act as a Sametime server, but would adapt events to the Jabber model.
- Connecting to a Lotus Sametime server with a Jabber client. A Java implementation already exists
- Any other Jabber domain could be treated as an external Sametime Community
- IM and presence should be easy for a proof of concept
- Storage service may not be feasible
- Place and Conferencing services...
- Resolve service...
- reverse engineering of protocol by Meanwhile should be sufficient to determine how to behave as a minimal Sametime server
- need to find a jabber server implementation to hack this together with